Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Check In

Every Sunday I will do a check in on how I am coming with my goals.

Last week, I made my strength and cardio goals for the week.

I have not had the opportunity to work on my pull ups or hanging leg lifts. I can currently do 10 handstand push-ups against the door. When that number is up to 20, I will move to free-standing spotted handstand push-ups.

Open gym is Tuesday, so I haven't been able to work on my gymnastics goals yet.

My turnout in first position is 100 degrees, and I have 40 degrees to a perfect fifth position. My free leg hold is at 90 degrees.

My side splits are at about 170 degrees to the left and 160 degrees to the right. My center split is at about 160 degrees. I will measure my shoulder flexibility at gymnastics on Tuesday.

That's not too bad of a starting point!

No comments: